GOLD CRUCIFIX NECKLACE FOR MEN : GOLD COAST CITY COUNCIL : GOLD CROSS FOR BABY
Gold Crucifix Necklace For Men
- representation of the cross on which Jesus died
- A representation of a cross with a figure of Jesus Christ on it
- a gymnastic exercise performed on the rings when the gymnast supports himself with both arms extended horizontally
- A crucifix (from Latin cruci fixus meaning “(one) fixed to a cross”) is a usually three-dimensional cross with a representation of Jesus’ body, referred to in English as the corpus (Latin for “body”), as distinct from a cross with no body.
- In combinatorics, a k-ary necklace of length n is an equivalence class of n-character strings over an alphabet of size k, taking all rotations as equivalent. It represents a structure with n circularly connected beads of up to k different colors.
- (chiefly in South Africa) Kill (someone) with a tire necklace
- A necklace is an article of jewellery which is worn around the neck. Necklaces are frequently formed from a metal jewellery chain, often attached to a locket or pendant.
- jewelry consisting of a cord or chain (often bearing gems) worn about the neck as an ornament (especially by women)
- For Men is an Italian magazine devoted to sex, health, nutrition, hobby, sport and other men’s issues. Its published in Milan, Italy by the publishing company Cairo Editore.
- premature ejaculation – reaching orgasm before you want to; for many men this can mean before intercourse has begun or too soon after commencing intercourse.
- An alloy of this
- coins made of gold
- amber: a deep yellow color; “an amber light illuminated the room”; “he admired the gold of her hair”
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- made from or covered with gold; “gold coins”; “the gold dome of the Capitol”; “the golden calf”; “gilded icons”
gold crucifix necklace for men – Men's 14k
Crucifix on the back
Someone says that crucifix looks like an angel with a pair of wings as well!